Rubric at bottom:
- Each student must hand in 2 completely written up solutions to problems from the selected 12.
- The answers are all provided at the bottom.
- I am not looking for answers, I am looking for beautiful solutions. We have practiced these before and discussed the level of detail I expect.
- Your solution should include pictures/diagrams.
- Your solution should include complete sentences and all work shown neatly.
**Just to make this interesting… Even if your solution is not perfect, I will give it 100% if it is the best one submitted for that problem. In other words if only 2 people submit a solution to number 10, I will give the better one a 100% even if it stinks too. However, all other problems will be graded according to the rubric.